***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

He is doing nothing to help
Neither is anyone else. Not many QBs will do well when they always have to pass in 3rd and long situations.

Again they’re begging us to pass on 1st and 2nd down. They’re not even going to nickel with 3 WRs on the field.

I know this is sarcasm but with the schedule .500 is a real possibility next year.
Have to let the off season play out but to me 6-6 may be his best coaching job yet. We have some bare cupboards. If CRAB does come back little more optimistic. The dline will be a year older but the program is going in the wrong direction

Neither is anyone else. Not many QBs will do well when they always have to pass in 3rd and long situations.

Again they’re begging us to pass on 1st and 2nd down. They’re not even going to nickel with 3 WRs on the field.
so shake it up and put the other guy in,.

Exactly and we have a QB that can do that. AK is a rookie but Tanner looks like a rookie right now.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting Athan experience before next year, and he certainly has more mobility, but Athan vs. Tanner will not be the difference between a win and a loss this season. The problems run far deeper than the QB.

Glad the 39 yard punt didn't hurt us. Defense waking up. Offense isn't going to score 10 points.

If I’m Athan, I consider transferring away from a KC offense. The kid seems like he may have a future in the NFL if he gets good coaching and I’m not sure he will get it here.

We can't score in only 5 minutes. Maybe a FG.

Top Bottom