***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If we come out with Morgan under center to start the next drive, i'm shutting off the TV

Where's Murray to browbeat anyone who dares question anything?
Yeah, where is Mur?? We’re such a good team and we can go 8-4 or 9-3?

We make HORRIBLE teams look good.

Can we ever not play down to the level of our opposition?

Time and time again, Fleck makes the same mistake... plays too conservative and just doesn't put his players in a position to win. Instead, he waits until we're behind by double digits before opening up the offense, and yeah... losing 32 in a row when behind by 10+, obviously shows that once you're behind, they are ready for our already terrible receivers.

Nebraska will throw a few picks if MN can stay in the game long enough to keep Purdy throwing. He’s lucky to not have 3 right now. But if MN doesn’t score on this drive it probably won’t matter.

I was unaware of the stat that says we've lost 32 in a row when trailing by 10 or more at any point in the game. That tells me what we've all already known--Fleck doesn't know the word "adjustments."
I want to be optimistic that the odds of breaking that streak happens today, but this doesn't feel like the season that it happens.

We are losing every play. This is nuts.

Why are we throwing deep contested balls to MBS still????

so 6-6 is year 6 what a thing for this program. Honestly we are in for a long few years.

Nebraska is bad we just have to make sure we don’t get buried before we pull our head out of our ass.

Top Bottom