***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MISSISSIPPI STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Shit gets real this week, first up is a tough game at Mississippi St. We will have to play much better than we did at Pittsburgh. But this is a winnable game.

Hit shots early, limit second chances points for Mississippi St and keep the 5-6 man rotation out of foul trouble.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!

10.5 point underdogs. Going to be a nice litmus test.

Back to Back road games,winning both,statistically nearly impossibly.This Gopher team,has the maturity to get it done.
GO gophers !!!!

Regardless of what happens, the Gophers are one of the last 12 undefeated teams in college basketball. That is something I did not expect to say coming into this year. Hopefully the team can stay on that list for a few more days!

The Gophers vs Mississippi State on ESPNU 1:00 PM.

I thought that when I got Big Ten Network through cable, I'd see a ton of these Gopher games. I thought wrong. Then I thought when I got the Disney+/ESPN/Hulu bundle, I could watch the ESPN U games. I was wrong again.

I thought that when I got Big Ten Network through cable, I'd see a ton of these Gopher games. I thought wrong. Then I thought when I got the Disney+/ESPN/Hulu bundle, I could watch the ESPN U games. I was wrong again.
You can get a free 7 day trial of Vidgo, which includes ESPNU.

Nice start for the good guys. Up 5-0 early.

Great start and our players get to rest before the under 16 to

So far this looks like a bunch of athletes going solo versus an actual basketball TEAM.

WOW! Great play on both sides of the court. 12-0 with Willis pulling up for a LONG three.

Top Bottom