***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It’s crazy to say this after that half but next touchdown is absolutely huge in determining who wins this game.

Football rules and their interpretation is sorta messed up. That's about as flagrant a facemask as you'll see and nobody gets tossed. You "target", even incidental or by accdient and you get tossed.

Some people like to wear sunglasses
I have really sensitive eyes. I wear sunglasses a lot.

He may also have an eye condition? I had a soccer teammate who had to wear them while playing due to a degenerative eye disorder that was made worse by the sun.

That facemask was more dangerous than half of the plays that are called as targeting. Fully yanked his helmet off.

I have really sensitive eyes. I wear sunglasses a lot.

He may also have an eye condition? I had a soccer teammate who had to wear them while playing due to a degenerative eye disorder that was made worse by the sun.
I actually think overcast can be worse sometimes.

That facemask was more dangerous than half of the plays that are called as targeting. Fully yanked his helmet off.
Not only did he do that, he then jumps back on Tanner after they are both on the ground. He could have been tossed.

17 points is good but they have the talent to come back.

They get the ball back to start the 2nd half. If we stop them without scoring AND we need to score another TD for me to feel a lot better about this game.

They get the ball back to start the 2nd half. If we stop them without scoring AND we need to score another TD for me to feel a lot better about this game.
Yep.....have to start fast in the 3rd quarter. Don't give them any reason to think they can get back into the game.

1st half gameball to OL
Giving TM#2 plenty of time.

disagree

They aren’t very good or talented. A 6 or 7 win team

They have a roster good enough to capitalize if we mess up. But if we play okay we will win the game.

Time for the D to set the tone of the second half.

I hope this won't be one of those games where one team wins a huge statistical victory in the first half, but doesn't get enough points out of it. At 17-7, MSU could very much be in the game. I'm hoping we will wear them down with the run in the second half and keep their offense off the field.

Up 3 scores going into half feels good. Officiating has been very spotty all half. Defense has been playing great, offense is doing very well too. We are controlling what we can very well.

Top Bottom