***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Big Ten season is upon us and that makes me so happy!!! It will be very interesting to see how we transition from Cupcake City to BT. Michigan is a perfect start as this is a winnable game, even on the road.

Garcia is our leader and we need to get him going early. Guard play has been really strong the last few weeks, we’ll need that night in and night out.

Let’s go get our first BT road win of the season Thursday night!

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the replay be available on demand after the game? I do have Peacock. Not sure if I can record on Peacock.

I have to do a show and can’t watch live.

Pro tip for reservations: Best fake name is Drew Peacock. Think about it.

Gophers +6.5. I feel like we should cover that. +230 ML. Might not be a bad option either.

Will the replay be available on demand after the game? I do have Peacock. Not sure if I can record on Peacock.

Go to Sports, then click on the game, then click My Stuff+. It will save it for you. You retrieve it from My Stuff.

Big Ten season is upon us and that makes me so happy!!! It will be very interesting to see how we transition from Cupcake City to BT. Michigan is a perfect start as this is a winnable game, even on the road.

Garcia is our leader and we need to get him going early. Guard play has been really strong the last few weeks, we’ll need that night in and night out.

Let’s go get our first BT road win of the season Thursday night!

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
…and make all the free throws!

Sorry complainers, the era of everything on cable is done.

At least Peacock has some good other stuff.

Poker Face (I hope there is a season 2 of it) with Natasha Lyonne (and created by Rian Johnson) is wonderful. I also watch Premier League.

If you want to watch more than what NBC & USA decides to show of the Olympics, you need to have Peacock.

I think we will be able to limit Punk McDaniel in his scoring to under 16 pts rotating defenders. Tschetter scares me tonight as he is a very efficient scorer with size. MN needs to have a really good inside out game tonight, and get to the line at least 18-20 attempts. MN can def win if they stick to the plan and defend. We have enough shooters to find the hot hand.

Yes, you should be able to watch the replay. I watched the Maine game on Peacock replay.

Look at this. I'm back. The guy who got banned for a season for being too positive about the Gophers and Ben Johnson has been released from purgatory!!!

The only concern I have is that we are playing at Crisler and not at home. However, I don't think there will be a large student section at Ann Arbor and there is hardly any chance the Wolverines shoot as well as they did last year in the Barn.
This is a payback game for last year's bitch slap. The boys are going to come into Crisler and put a beatdown on Mr Howard and his team. He is going to be looking to punch people after having the Payne dominate down low and having Mitchell, Howard, and Christie lighting it up from downtown. JOJ is going to go all Rodney Williams on the boards. Garcia is going to reek havoc from inside and out. Carrington will eliminate their best scorer from getting more than a handful of points. Chalk this game up as a 20 point blowout for our mighty Golden Gophers.

All the piss ants who whined about my positivity can suck it!

Ski-U-Mah you hosers!!!

Last edited:

Look at this. I'm back. The guy who got banned for a season for being too positive about the Gophers and Ben Johnson has been released from purgatory!!!

The only concern I have is that we are playing at Crisler and not at home. However, I don't think there will be a large student section at Ann Arbor and there is hardly any chance the Wolverines shoot as well as they did last year in the Barn.
This is a payback game for last year's bitch slap. The boys are going to come into Crisler and put a bear down on Mr Howard and his team. He is going to be looking to punch people after having the Payne dominate down low and having Mitchell, Howard, and Christie lighting it up from downtown. JOJ is going to go all Rodney Williams on the boards. Garcia is going to reek havoc from inside and out. Carrington will eliminate their best scorer from getting more than a handful of points. Chalk this game up as a 20 point blowout for our mighty Golden Gophers.

All the piss ants who whined about my positivity can suck it!

Ski-U-Mah you hosers!!!
I can relate to being slammed for positivity! I saw 10 conference wins going into the season and was roasted! Very winnable game tonight!

9 PM local time. That's brutal.

And fucking Peacock again. The last time, our feed was choppy. We stream 4K Netflix from a 5 ghz modem/router with no problems ever, but fucking Peacock stops and starts constantly. Primitive. You tell me the Big Ten really wants people to watch their games? Really? For starters, good luck fucking finding them.

Top Bottom