***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Revenge will be on the mind of the Hawkeyes Sunday. And road woes will be on the mind of the Gophers. The Gophers have looked like a top third Big Ten at home and like a mid-tier MIAC team on the road. There are no crowds, the rims are the same height, free throw line the same distance. Figure it out coaches, figure it out players. No more embarrassing road performances. The Selection Committee is watching.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a road W and I think most people on here will forgive Pitino if we sweep Iowa this year and beat them at home - plus I think Fran the Man my explode.

We look more like the team that played OSU than Michigan -

We win as Gabe continues to climb out of his pit with another solid game -

85-79'

We need a road W and I think most people on here will forgive Pitino if we sweep Iowa this year and beat them at home - plus I think Fran the Man my explode.

We look more like the team that played OSU than Michigan -

We win as Gabe continues to climb out of his pit with another solid game -

85-79'
So two exciting things: A win and the explosion of Fran the Man. I am all in.

Variety of factors in play here but I think Iowa blows our doors off. I legitimately see like 95-50 being a realistic score. I hope I’m wrong, would love to actually want 2 competitive halves of hoops but I see no way we don’t get crushed.

Variety of factors in play here but I think Iowa blows our doors off. I legitimately see like 95-50 being a realistic score. I hope I’m wrong, would love to actually want 2 competitive halves of hoops but I see no way we don’t get crushed.
I am thinking the same thing but I am not going to post it. It is a secret I shall keep.

I would maybe just bump that to 125-80... Iowa’s never played the tough defensive style that has bothered us.

I love my gophers. I want them to win. I personally think they are Overrated at this point. They will stumble down the stretch and be on the outside of the bubble looking in. Needing a couple wins in the big ten tourney to get in. I wouldn’t expect anything more from Pitino. The Michigan game left a bad taste in my mouth that still won’t go away. They were exposed in that game and just awful. I agree with upland under that this game is a complete 30 point blowout. Unless Johnson can make 15 3’s again. Has he made one since?

Couldn’t agree more

Iowa 92, MN 65

Pitino bobos' excuses/rationalizations/onlyonelosses:

too numerous to count

Gophers have shown nothing to me this year that tells me they can win on the road against a quality opponent? I hope they prove me wrong. I would take Iowa if I was to make a wager!

I love my gophers. I want them to win. I personally think they are Overrated at this point. They will stumble down the stretch and be on the outside of the bubble looking in. Needing a couple wins in the big ten tourney to get in. I wouldn’t expect anything more from Pitino. The Michigan game left a bad taste in my mouth that still won’t go away. They were exposed in that game and just awful. I agree with upland under that this game is a complete 30 point blowout. Unless Johnson can make 15 3’s again. Has he made one since?
Drives me bonkers that they did not feed him in the next game until the ten minute mark. My eyes were too bugged out to remember if he made the shot or not but does the coach have any roll at all?

Sorry to say Iowa 102 - our beloved Gophers 78. Robbins Fouls out, Garza scores 41.

K. Bye.

K. Bye.

Iowa 89 MN 72. Hope I’m wrong but I’m tempted to avoid wasting 2 hours watching this today. I’m sure I’ll get sucked in like always

want to bet on the game? I’ll take Iowa-12 for $10.
That has nothing to do with what I wrote.

im going to watch the game in it’s entirety and expect to see the same effort that led to a win vs the same iowa team.

You should probably skip watching the game since you’ve already decided the end result.

K?

Bye.

Top Bottom