***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Still is due.

Due for what? If he comes back for that ball at the goal line, Iowa doesn't intercept it. Still doesn't run good routes or make good adjustments to the ball, which is why he doesn't get the ball thrown to him.

I think we do need to keep doing what's working. Not sure what's happening...

Demry needs to take off instead of back pedaling but am unsure why we are throwing the ball so much. Get KM and pound them.

So far we've out played Iowa, yet we're losing. Uggh.

Due for what? If he comes back for that ball at the goal line, Iowa doesn't intercept it. Still doesn't run good routes or make good adjustments to the ball, which is why he doesn't get the ball thrown to him.

Due for a big play. He's done it before. I question the route designs.

Come back on a slant and bring the undercutting LB back into the lane? Demry's pass was behind him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penn St plays the 2nd half with both hands around their throat.

Everyone screaming for us to run the ball: the reason we're averaging 5 yards per carry is because we're throwing so much. Iowa is having to move guys out of the box. And when they leave people in,they're pinching and stunting inside for zone read...which is why jet and toss sweep are working. So yes, while I wuold've loved a run on that last 3rd and 3, the gameplan is working. Just need to stop screwing up in the redzone. And a freaking WR needs to step up, be the man, and make a play.

We are getting much better pressure on the QB than usual. Let's capitalize here with the momentum.

Everyone screaming for us to run the ball: the reason we're averaging 5 yards per carry is because we're throwing so much. Iowa is having to move guys out of the box. And when they leave people in,they're pinching and stunting inside for zone read...which is why jet and toss sweep are working. So yes, while I wuold've loved a run on that last 3rd and 3, the gameplan is working. Just need to stop screwing up in the redzone. And a freaking WR needs to step up, be the man, and make a play.

+1

I tend to agree. Actually the entire offense is working, the WRs are just not making plays. But the Gophers have been money running the ball on 3rd and short. They should have ran it there.

Defense has done a nice job since the opening drive. Nice adjustments. Gotta keep it up because the offense isn't gonna put up a lot of points

I actually don't mind the play calling, but geeze, Croft is just not very accurate. Some are drops, but some are bad placement of the ball.

Top Bottom