***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Amazing how many people just default and say it’s on Ben when we make this many fucking idiotic plays that a 4th grade players doesn’t make and guys choose to not play defense
Ben was touted as a recruiter. Ben recruited these players, through the portal or not. A recruiting coach should know what coaching needs to be done and do it.

Reality check for the boys - I think that shows us exactly where we'd be this year without Garcia.

We're an "emotional" team - Per Ben. He's right about that.

Amazing how many people just default and say it’s on Ben when we make this many fucking idiotic plays that a 4th grade players doesn’t make and guys choose to not play defense. Absolutely part of the problem but JFC players need to take some accountability
It keeps happening though. He recruited them.

Reality check for the boys - I think that shows us exactly where we'd be this year without Garcia.

I think there’s more to it. We’ve won games in which Garcia hasn’t played well. It been shown he doesn’t have to carry this team all the time. Him not being out there isn’t the reason we gave up like 25 pts in the final 8 minutes.

It hurts not having him out there but this is still inexcusable.

I think what you saw today is how to win when you are down in the B1G at home. First, karate kick the opponen’s best player as hard as you can in the balls. Then, hand the refs some $G, then smother the ball and push over your opponents and have your best free theow shooters handle the ball so they keep sending them to the line on ticky tack calls. If your opponent threatens to score, hold down the arms of their worst free throw shooter so in the off chance he gets to the line, he won’t make them anyway.

In more seriousness, i can only assume Garcia is dealing with something terrible, but he didnt look in severe discomfort on the bench. You kind of need your best player at some point there during the run. So I’m quite curious to know why he didn’t go back in.

50/50 at least that he's not back next year so...

I think there’s more to it. We’ve won games in which Garcia hasn’t played well. It been shown he doesn’t have to carry this team all the time. Him not being out there isn’t the reason we gave up like 25 pts in the final 8 minutes.

It hurts not having him out there but this is still inexcusable.
True but I think it's unsurprising. When Iowa gets hot, they get hot. They've done it to other teams plenty of times.

Ben isn't much of an in game coach and that's pretty clear at this point, but this happens.

Top Bottom