***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Guys are playing really well right now.

Brutal with Hawkins and Payne both out.

You‘re a giant douchebag. He’s shooting 17% on the year. He should not be hucking up more than a few a game.
Or you have zerooooooo sense of humor

Oh and he’s 3-4 🤡

1707684317131.jpeg

Attachments

• 1707684240813.jpeg
    1707684240813.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0

Just when I bash Mitchell, he starts making great decisions and playing well. Love to see it. Great dishes to Fox.

We are HOT right now

Looks like we'll be heading into half with a lead for the first time in conference play. Look very well prepared. Playing well even with Payne and Hawkins on the bench. This one's for Fox, probably his last trip to Iowa City.

Yeah Ihnen should be saved for special situations. ...like after our 4th guy fouls out

Offense is outrageously good right now so its not hurting.

But watching Freeman in the paint is why long term we gotta keep Payne outta foul trouble.

This is a fun offensive half though

At this point, I'm just irked that Payne is on the bench with foul trouble because Freeman wouldn't be as successful as he's been if Payne was on the floor.

Out of town here. Tell me top three things going well, please. I'm so excited.

I don't know who the hell this team is that is playing for us in the first half.....but can they come to all of our remaining games?.....

Holy crap, if our regular second half team shows up we are going to be in great shape to pull of a really nice road upset.

Run the clock out, we don't need a bucket this half

Top Bottom