***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The problem is, who at the university has the balls to do anything about this?

Fuckentz look like a complete dipshit with that hat. But at least he won. So, In my face I guess.

This might be a real good time to put Irving deep and actually run it back and try to break a long kickoff return. Our offense will not be able to go 75 yds on its own.

Goph receivers are so mediocre., We're back to the Kill era.
WRs are not great, but better than Kill era. Leidner was pretty awful, but I’d take him on this team given his ability to run. Maybe the worst thing to happen today is the long TD play, as it will ensure Morgan plays another 180 minutes this year.

Iowa keeps Floyd and Wisconsin the ax. Wisconsin represents the west.

Great senior line and the Gophers will probably come up with 7 wins. The schedule is tougher next year and Zach is the only QB with any game experience. Wisconsin would be at least partial redemption, but this team should have won the West this year. With Mo they might have.

If PJ really eats difficult conversations for breakfast, he's long overdo for one with Sanford and Morgan.
And himself. Absolute howler of a coach. What the fuck a 53 yard field goal with your backup kicker is the most aggressive play call all day.

Im done with this clown. Just not a good coach.

Sanford needs to go. Its easy to statiscally look good when you call run plays with this offensive line. Yet you take a former B1G QB 1st team and make him one of the worst QBs in your conference in just 2 years.

you can not forgive that
Morgan had NFL 1st round draft steam and now he's this. That's on Sanford.

Tyler Johnson and Rashod Bateman need retroactive heisman votes for making Tanner Morgan look like an actual great QB.

Top Bottom