***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What game are you watching? How about targeting? How about numerous bad spots? How about the penalty for our guy getting pushed into the returner?
They could have taken both of our TD's off the board and they didn't. i guess I have low standards for refs vs MN teams.

Maybe this has awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve...

It's conservative play calling cuz Morgan and the receivers can...not....sync....up. The pass game is thoroughly broken.
This! I think pur receivers are the issue. They run poor routes. Makes for poor timing. Also, collectively they all need to work on focusing. Too many easy drops.

Yes. PJ lives in Brohms head.

Watch Brohm press conferences. The question will have nothing to do with us and he will randomly bring up Fleck
“So you have up 70 to Ohio st, what needs to change?”
“well, Fleck didnt beat them either”

And the piece of shit that should have been ejected for targeting made that play.

Will this count as a moral victory? That's how Gopher coaches earn extensions, right?

What game are you watching? How about targeting? How about numerous bad spots? How about the penalty for our guy getting pushed into the returner?
I’m with Howeda on this one. Refs have had multiple opportunities to wreck this game, even with a phantom holding call or something. You know, like a nonexistent chop block call that almost stood.

Top Bottom