***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I have come ro the conclusion thai in-game situational awareness is not a strength of this coaching staff.

Right now I would like to understand what is their strength. With competent coaching we should win this game comfortably. Our offense reminds me of what you see in 4th grade football.

Well, the good thing is that it's only a one score game.

MORE DBs not covering, not making tackles.

Coney Durr is having a suffering game......

Fleck is a good recruiter/program builder/marketer. He's also the worst in-game coach I've ever seen on a team I follow closely. That can be fixed if he has the right staff, but he doesn't right now.

Maybe this shit ass offense lets the Gophers finish behind Nebraska in the standings. I wanted Suckford gone a long time ago, but tried to be polite about it. Not anymore.

We need a better football team.
PJ Fleck needs to get a wizened, craggy old guy who just kinda has a good feel for the game to whisper in his ear in tight situations.

I wonder what the budget is for a wizened craggy old guy who just kind a has a good feel for the game.
I’m available

My god.

Morgan misses wide open CAB - - - Iowa TD.
PJ makes a decision so bad I can't even wrap my head around it - - two seconds later Iowa TD

What a f'n gut punch.

Right now I would like to understand what is their strength. With competent coaching we should win this game comfortably. Our offense reminds me of what you see in 4th grade football.
This is so true. Iowa is very beatable and we are letting this one slip away.

Hey PJ, hit me up next year, or whenever you get a good OC. You know, one you have confidence in. So you stop coaching like a scared little boy.

Actually he needs a nerd who knows stats and odds to manage in game strategy. And he needs a new OC even more desperately.
Yes. And brilliant nerds are way cheaper than idiot offensive coordinators named Sanford

There was a pretty bad holding missed on that 3rd and long conversion. That’s also really bad tackling.

Hey PJ great idea. Announce to the student body that you are looking to recruit cornerbacks. Because the two you playing are ridiculous.

Fleck is a good recruiter/program builder/marketer. He's also the worst in-game coach I've ever seen on a team I follow closely. That can be fixed if he has the right staff, but he doesn't right now.
Zimmer ain't great either.

We have so much language to talk about what ELITE culture is for players. I think PJ needs to ask what does ELITE coaching look like. This season we are not seeing it.

The most frustrating thing about this season is that if they had an above average QB, at worse, they would be a one loss team after this game.

Gophs are severely hampered by a very one-dimensional offense right now. The step down from 2019 has been massive.

Now we can start a new clock of how long we havent lead against iowa.

Sanford needs to fucking go. Seriously just needs to go.

this year is going to waster because they refused to either help Tanner gain back his confidence, bench Tanner when he is clearly struggling and the worst olay calling

I was getting ready to post that we should pooch punt on 4th down cuz there was a 25% chance of making the FG and 25% chance of completing a pass on 4th. Damn.
25% chance at that FG? You are clearly not the stats nerd PJ needs lol

Terrible pass by QB - Iowa scores. Terrible decision by coach - Iowa scores. Game over unless a miracle happens. Sorry to be a Debbie downer.

Top Bottom