***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Iowa is going to paste the mighty Gophers today. I laid 1/2 a rock on it, never felt more confident in my life. BTW, Mr Fleck? He is the Indiana coach without glasses! Finally, after getting pounded today by a superior team/coach/tradition, wait until the Badgers come calling...hahahahahahaha
LOL

Iowa is going to paste the mighty Gophers today. I laid 1/2 a rock on it, never felt more confident in my life. BTW, Mr Fleck? He is the Indiana coach without glasses! Finally, after getting pounded today by a superior team/coach/tradition, wait until the Badgers come calling...hahahahahahaha
Words fail me on this one.

I laid a half a rock on Minnesota +4

Oh boy! Go get yer shine box

Morgan staring down his receiver.

3 plays and a punt. Not a good start.

My good luck charm for this game was to only shave 1 side of my head. Lets see I need to shave the other side.

Top Bottom