***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA STATE NIT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nice try Howard.

I asked you to name a play that you’d want to run and crickets.

I played organized baseball from middle school through HS and there were plays called in those situations; you to imply one wasn’t called is inane. I never said it was a good one and I also want the action to start sooner.

Ben is getting his 4th year and you’ll have plenty of Twins & Vikings games to keep you busy until then.

I won’t wait for your reply in what play you’d recommend.

I love music, but I couldn’t for the life of me, tell you what a band did right or wrong in a concert - I don’t have that experience or knowledge. Getting older sux a lot, especially the sick part of it, but I no longer am an expert on everything and anything - that provides some peace in my life.

Excuse me while zi go back to enjoying our comeback, kiddo 🤠
LOL.
They DIDNT RUN A PLAY, you fucking idiot. Any play.
Dribble off 25 seconds and try to beat someone one on one for a long jumper.
That's what they did.

We’re down 10. Payne has now missed 5 easy shots he would normally make. Fox missed two and 1s he often finishes. And those two have missed at least 5 FTs.

That’s your game.
The bolded is just not true. He’s been missing way too many of those shots consistently over the past couple of months.

LOL.
They DIDNT RUM A PLAY, you fucking idiot. Any play.
Dribble off 25 seconds and try to beat someone one on one for a long jumper.
That's what they did.
You have to be a former coach to make that assessment!

We aren't getting the same whistle as the Sycamores....Avila literally tried to foul Garcia on a fast break and they wont call it.....

The bolded is just not true. He’s been missing way too many of those shots consistently over the past couple of months.
I think he would’ve been good for half of them at least. That’s just 50% shooting around the rim. And six points would be a giant difference.

Never said he was a better point guard but he is a good point guard. Plus, Carrington is not a shooting guard.
I'm not saying that either, but at least today it's flowing better with him than Hawkins. I'm not sure why.

Does anyone else notice the obnoxious sound mix on this broadcast? It's like the crowd mic is set to 200% and the announcers' mics are at 50%.
I can't say I mind not hearing what the bad announcers are saying, but I could do without hearing all the crowd screaming.

Does anyone else notice the obnoxious sound mix on this broadcast? It's like the crowd mic is set to 200% and the announcers' mics are at 50%.
I can't say I mind not hearing what the bad announcers are saying, but I could do without hearing all the crowd screaming.
They certainly make 9K sound louder than the Barn does.

Why is their PA guy announcing Gophers baskets like they're the home team?
I noticed that too. Imagine doing that for visiting wisconsin. My head just exploded thinking about that.

Top Bottom