***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA STATE NIT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Way to over-ref......i've seen more shit-talk in every game so far. Two guys jawing a bit....no physical contact. Swallow your freaking whistle....
Pretty much. Give a warning. Play on. If it continues, T them up then. Officiating has been steadily getting worse.

Might be time to go out and shovel the sidewalk. It would be more entertaining than watching the Gophers doing a no-show.

You are missing the point. They are not playing at a slow pace. They are chucking up quick shots and missing them. Both teams

You’re missing the point. The score is all that matters. Indiana St now scoring. Gophers can’t keep up.

I was going to say that the defense is bad but then I realized that there doesn't appear to be any defense at all.

I will never understand how they can be so good and play so hard sometimes and then other times look like this.

Do something, get JOJ or someone in there to try to light a fire in their ass. This is pathetic.

And why should he need to sell it? Like you said he was out of control and it was an obvious call.
He shouldn't have to but it's just like how a catcher frames pitches. Refs/umps are human. Make it an even easier call for them.

Did Indiana St. just get away with a huge moving screen on Hawkins or was I seeing things (watching on my phone)?

And either Hawkins is done or he needs to stop milking this injury.

Top Bottom