***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

After the first drive by Indiana, I was thinking, "we just need to stop the QB from running".

It appears Rossi was thinking the same thing.

After the first drive by Indiana, I was thinking, "we just need to stop the QB from running".

It appears Rossi was thinking the same thing.
I think that was adjustable after about 3 plays, but glad he figured it out lol

From what I've seen, Indiana shouldn't get more than 3 second half offensive first downs, let alone scores.

Could have had some yards on that with a decent throw.

This is what sucks. Seems like they just want to hold on and hope Indinia doesn't score more than 21.

The Gophers must be near the top of the NCAA when it comes to helmets. Almost all the lids they've worn this year kick ass.

This is what sucks. Seems like they just want to hold on and hope Indinia doesn't score more than 21.

Yeah, that was a gutless call on 3rd and 4. Tanner starts throwing well in the second quarter so they move away from that. Figures. This is exactly the time they should be building some confidence. I guess if the defense plays really well here they could get good field position but they already had good field position.

Yeah, that was a gutless call on 3rd and 4. Tanner starts throwing well in the second quarter so they move away from that. Figures. This is exactly the time they should be building some confidence. I guess if the defense plays really well here they could get good field position but they already had good field position.
Fleck Football. Protect the lead in the 2nd half if leading by any margin.

They're pretty much putting 9 in the box and daring us to throw.

Top Bottom