***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Tanner Morgan is unrecognizable. He telegraphs his passes.

Do we have a more creative pass play involving the other WRs, TE, or RB?

I've considered doing that too.....but then you have to deal with a delay.
Yeah, its not the best option, but down here in south Lowsyana is all I have. Also, I can't change the channel during commercials (I need to leave the app and go to whatever else there is). I wish there was a better option.

nice run by DJ9

Boom!

Quick slant!

3rd straight 3rd down conversion!

A screen pass?
I didn't think we knew how to do that...

once you factor that i'd have to pay for internet anyway, the cost vs a bunch of streaming services to get all the channels I want, it isn't really that different.
In my case, my association dues include the cost for Comcast, so it's "free" unless I want to add pay channels. So I'll be using cable as long as I live here unless the board someday changes the arrangement.

Finally, a pass play to someone else.

What's the over/under for batted down passes from Tanner today?

Put Kramer in for the rest of the drive at least.

Strange, out here in Colorado not able to find any alternates. Luckily I'm borrowing YouTube TV from a friend

Quick throws are what Morgan can do.

DO THAT!!!!!!

Because .... right now?

This is just false. Plain false. I promise I'm not a salesman or lying.

Cable proprietary networks are lower quality video.

Total nonsense. YoutubeTV has a whopping.....85 channels or something? Face it.....streaming services are good for certain things.....but cable still rules.

4th straight 3rd down conversion on 3rd&2 run after a nice quick hitting pass by Morgan

I thought it was back to Bucky. Bucko or Bucky?

In my case, my association dues include the cost for Comcast, so it's "free" unless I want to add pay channels. So I'll be using cable as long as I live here unless the board someday changes the arrangement.
Media Sports entertainment is increasingly becoming unaffordable. I left CONcast after three decades. They were sticking me with huge increases like "sports franchise" for $10 per month, and another $17 monthly fee for something else. They stick it to their long-time loyal customers while offering deals to newcomers.

What I have found out is that streaming services are just as costly. Both cable and streaming media both cut or drop sports programming you want.

Next year, I am dropping Sling TV. I will either go to a Sports Bar, or my friends' man caves.

I spent over $3,000 a year with Comcast because my late wife loved certain channels.

It is time to see the country, be a better fisherman, and travel more.

Last edited:

Top Bottom