***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We do if Purdue is also in the tie.
It's complicated when it's 3 or teams in a tiebreaker.

Does Wisconsin have to be in the tie too or just MN/IA/Purdue?
we win mn/ia/purdue due to IA losses all coming vs west division so they'd have a worse in division win % than the rest of us, then we get purdue 1 on 1 and win the h2h

Does Wisconsin have to be in the tie too or just MN/IA/Purdue?

Nope. If Iowa, Minn, and Purdue all tie......we'll each have one win against one of the others. Iowa would be knocked out for having three division losses while Purdue and Minn only had two. Gophers have tie breaker over Purdue.

So GO HUSKERS.

Nope. If Iowa, Minn, and Purdue all tie......we'll each have one win against one of the others. Iowa would be knocked out for having three division losses while Purdue and Minn only had two. Gophers have tie breaker over Purdue.

So GO HUSKERS.
So we need Scott Frost to pull out a one-score game....

I thought Gordon was a defensive end as big as he is.

I have been watching the game partially. Are there any Gopher injuries?

Control Braelon Allen on offense and Leo Chanel on defense and you can beat Wisconsin.

Thankfully, many of those " fans " have gone silent.......
You think it's atypical of actual fans to be annoyed with being stuffed on 4th and 1 and then have the worst offense in the Big 10 march 91 yards with ease? Yeah, things changed for the better and we're all happy.

But I think it's pretty indicative of a real fan to have been pissed 10 minutes into this game.

You think it's atypical of actual fans to be annoyed with being stuffed on 4th and 1 and then have the worst offense in the Big 10 march 91 yards with ease? Yeah, things changed for the better and we're all happy.

But I think it's pretty indicative of a real fan to have been pissed 10 minutes into this game.
No doubt that most of us were disgusted with the teams play in the 1st quarter. My reference was to the posters who go off the deep end so early in the game and say we are going to lose with 3 quarters left in the game.

Nice game after the first quarter. Indiana was not a very good team, but beat them soundly. Good for the fanbase to have a second half that wasn’t stressful!

Remember 10 minutes into this game when everyone was ready to pull the plug on the whole program?
We are close. Hats off to PJ Fleck.

We were close to beating Iowa 2 two in a row and we lose to Wiscy by a field goal last season.

Fans are going to be frustrated. We had so much promise at the beginning of the season until the injuries started mounting. You "ain't" human if you can't feel the pain. That does not mean we are going to stop cheering for the Gophers.

Top Bottom