***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How far was he in the endzone before the signal.

Seems weird that the offensive line can push a running back into the endzone.
Didn't that used to be illegal?
That should of have been blown dead...Mo's momentum was stopped at about the 2.

Some "slow" start for the Gophers in the first half eh?

All I know is that the Founders Backwoods Bastard that I'm sipping is tasting better and better. (always gets better as it warms up). Ski-U-Mah!

I think it used to be illegal, right? You never used to see that years ago.
Yes it was, then the Reggie Bush Push happened and soon after they got rid of it. You can push, but not pull them.

I like Mo but I liked Cobb more. I think Mo benefits from a better offensive scheme. Mo may get an NFL look but I think he’ll be an underdog.

I think it used to be illegal, right? You never used to see that years ago.
Yes was a penalty for helping the runner. Think Bart Starr TD in 1967 Ice Bowl. RB had his arms raised in the air so the refs would know he wasn't helping the runner score.

I like Mo but I liked Cobb more. I think Mo benefits from a better offensive scheme. Mo may get an NFL look but I think he’ll be an underdog.
I think Mo benefits from a better scheme as well

However, I just think Mo has more of a niche potential in the nfl than Cobb did

Good play-calling, nice mix, defense much better - 28-7 at half. Gophers look more like themselves. Sorry to see Potts hurt.

Boys are playing well. Gotta play 60 minutes though.

A shame to see Potts go out in the first half, I think he was starting to find a groove there and change of pace behind Mo.

Good play-calling, nice mix, defense much better - 28-7 at half. Gophers look more like themselves. Sorry to see Potts hurt.
Hate that it seems like a non-contact for Potts with his injury history. He's electric

Kramer is on the roster. So I think he is still on the team to chime in on an earlier question.

Would be cool to see us continue to up the lead in the 3rd and get a backup QB some snaps.

Why are some us Gopher fans saying they should've blown that play dead? Let's go baby! SCRUM

Offense is playing the way it did last year. Opponent stacks the box you throw. The fall back in coverage you run and most importantly you trust Morgan to make the right decision. About friggin time.

So are all our kicker's back yet?

We aren’t too good against the option.

Top Bottom