***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just realized there might be a little battle of who gets the tv tonight in my house.

Will it be the Oscar's or the Gopher game?

Just realized there might be a little battle of who gets the tv tonight in my house.

...and the Oscar goes to *click* Joey King for three!

...Yogi Ferrell's shot come off the rim and it grabbed by *click* Meryl Streep.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So glad my wife doesn't care about this stuff. Will never understand why people get so excited about awards shows. But I suppose there are some who don't understand why we get so excited about sports.

So glad my wife doesn't care about this stuff. Will never understand why people get so excited about awards shows. But I suppose there are some who don't understand why we get so excited about sports.

Some awards shows are entertaining. The Oscars are not one of them.

I'd like to see us nail some threes. I hope our big men have soft hands around the rim.

More than enough 'locker room talk' on this subject.

Ouch 3 of our guards. Anyway the university doctors can let Jarvis play tonight? Would expect Illinois to pressure a lot tonight and hopefully some guys can step up and at least keep it competitive. Hope the 3 learn from this and are ready to help lead the upset of wisconsin next time out.

F this team. Did the Vegas line just jump by 20 points?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol. Three gaurds suspended and we still go with a small lineup. Nothing like sticking to your guns i guess.

Does Sharp and Gilbert play 40 minutes? Or will the other walk-ons get a chance?

You have to hand it to players and coaches - this probably won't end well but they aren't hanging their heads. They came to play. Good sign.

Murphy is gonna go off tonight. We may lose by 25 but he'll have a big game.

Top Bottom