***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS COVID-POSTPONED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Guard play and perimeter defense has been terrible once again. I can’t wait until we get some D1 caliber guards in here. Our front line is competitive compared to the rest of the big ten. But our guard play wouldn’t be tops in the Northern Sun.

At least they shot a better % from the free throw line than Illinois did tonight. Or at least they did at the 1:46 mark of the 2nd half.

Guard play and perimeter defense has been terrible once again. I can’t wait until we get some D1 caliber guards in here. Our front line is competitive compared to the rest of the big ten. But our guard play wouldn’t be tops in the Northern Sun.
Time to raid Northern State and MSU Moorehead for some guards.

Only 10 guys have scored tonight. 0 bench points combined per game cast.

How can you take a shot, miss everything then grab the ball?

I didn't know this but Dickitch says in college you can grab your own airball and not be travelling.
Is this really the case?

At this point, check the pick up games at the Rec Center. We should have some extra jerseys lying around.
There are legitimately guards in the Northern Sun I'd take over Samuels and consider no worse than a wash with Cooper or Henley.

There are legitimately guards in the Northern Sun I'd take over Samuels and consider no worse than a wash with Cooper or Henley.
You could throw Thompson in that mix. Not sure he'd start for a top NSIC team. We may find out next year.

What gaurds are you talking about specifically?

I mean for the remainder of this season. At this point, why not think outside the box? Could it be any worse than what we have?

I mean for the remainder of this season. At this point, why not think outside the box? Could it be any worse than what we have?
I think the NCAA still has some rules that would prevent that, even in the new wild west.

Top Bottom