***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS COVID-POSTPONED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Henley out of control and a couple of turnovers already. Great start!

We are continually getting out hustled for loose balls and giving up offensive rebounds,

This is really ugly, not a very good effort so far

Not a promising start. Gonna get run out of the gym playing like this. Henley playing awful yet again.

It is very frustrating watching this team and trying to figure out just what the hell we're trying to accomplish on offense. I realize we may not have as much pure offensive talent as other teams, but what is our goal when we have the ball?

It is very frustrating watching this team and trying to figure out just what the hell we're trying to accomplish on offense. I realize we may not have as much pure offensive talent as other teams, but what is our goal when we have the ball?
At this point the goal they should try to achieve is not turning the ball over and anything from there whether they score or not is a bonus.

It’s weird because I’m actually somewhat impressed with how well we do on inbound plays. Lots of movement and creativity. We do the complete opposite on regular possessions.

Run down the clock and then take a contested shot.

Not looking promising on that 80% made free throw goal...

It’s weird because I’m actually somewhat impressed with how well we do on inbound plays. Lots of movement and creativity. We do the complete opposite on regular possessions.
If all there was to coaching was drawing up out of bounds plays, we'd have something promising.

Our free throw shooting is unacceptable. It is awful that we are in last place in the country in free throw percentage.

I'm not sure I can watch Henley for 3 more years. It almost makes me physically ill.

Top Bottom