***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WE BACK AND SO IS OUR DOMINANCE!! Last two weeks sucked. Sucked big time. Sucked more than I can remember in a while, but that's behind us, our buddy Bret and his improving program is in front of us. This is the Illinois Championship Season and we will win. We will reestablish our running game, we will get pressure on the QB. We will make kicks. We will get our nasty back.

Fleck is 7-3 coming out of bye weeks in his career. That's coaching. That's prep. That matters.

We will be happy again after the game tomorrow, for that I'm confident.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan the man is back AGAIN!!

I have full faith in the mighty gophers adorned in their whitest of threads to blow the door off that stadium whatever they call that place.

Do I think the Gophers win? Yes.
Do I think Illinois crosses midfield? Only in warmups or the handshake line.

Stan the man is back AGAIN!!

I have full faith in the mighty gophers adorned in their whitest of threads to blow the door off that stadium whatever they call that place.

Do I think the Gophers win? Yes.
Do I think Illinois crosses midfield? Only in warmups or the handshake line.
Hopefully a lot when they are on defense. Or when the Gophs are about to score and the quarter ends...;)

"Bounce back". Something I need to do after my profanity laden garbage post I made after the Purdue game. Apologies to everyone that had read that trash. Oar is back in the water. Gophers roll.
I went back and read the "Official" thread. Your meltdown started immediately after the first play and it was down hill from that. As Bluto advised in Animal House, I suggest you start drinking heavily.

After sitting through every second of the 1982 beat down that Jeff George and the Illini put on us in the dome, I say "kick em so hard their nads pop out of their nostrils!"
Love the spirit of this post but George played at Illinois in 1988 and 1989. Only played once against the Gophers, in 1988. A 27-27 tie.

Tony Eason was Illinois qb in 82. Illinois won that game 42-24.

Gameday spent a good few minutes on the Gophers/Illini game. Desmond Howard likes the Gophers.
I like the Gophers too. Think we win a close, 14-10 type game.

Tommy DeVito is starting. the most over rated QB in the Big Ten right now.

I went back and read the "Official" thread. Your meltdown started immediately after the first play and it was down hill from that. As Bluto advised in Animal House, I suggest you start drinking heavily.
Even more embarrassing. Wow, I can be an idiot pretty easily. Again, apologies all around.

See what we’re made up with today?

Are we a contender or a pretender?

Blue blood or donating blood?

Life jacket on. Hands on the oars. Expecting choppy seas today. Let’s row and get that W today!

Desmond, Corso, and Manning picked the Gophers to win. Corso specifically said 'THIS IS A REALLY GOOD TEAM'.....and called for the Gophers to cover.

Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom