***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BUTLER NIT FIRST ROUND IN-GAME POST-SEASON BASKETBALL(!!!) THREAD!!!***

Fun hearing an informative coach providing relevant insights; amazing hie few ex-players do

I really would like to see an actual defensive guru asst coach next year. This is not it, and at the very least an asst coaching shakeup makes sense.

With the talent they have for ability to jump and get to the rim with Payne, Fox, JOJ.....they need to setup more plays like last one for alley oops and back cuts.

I would have liked to keep the lead but we're not doing so badly playing a team on the road who is 21 NET rankings ahead of us. I just hope we can keep our energy in the second half.

I really would like to see an actual defensive guru asst coach next year. This is not it, and at the very least an asst coaching shakeup makes sense.
Clearly Butler is more athletic and much quicker than us. Me? Zone it. Been pleading for this for the past 7-8 games but............nada.

And here’s the point of the game where the refs suck AND we play like complete trash.

Top Bottom