***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BUTLER NIT FIRST ROUND IN-GAME POST-SEASON BASKETBALL(!!!) THREAD!!!***

Ouch. Bad fall for a guy with back issues.......:mad:

Those two scores looked too easy for #11. He's going to sit now, though, so that's good.

That and the eye test...St Johns lost by 5 points in the Big East Tournament semis to the #1 Overall Seed in the NCAA Tournament - UConn. They came into that game on a 6 game (or whatever?) winning streak....so they were playing better at season's end.
Add that to their metrics and it's an absolute snub.
A stab at Rick Pitino I bet

Honest question. I could probably Google it, but I can't spell, so here it is. Hawkins nice dish to Payne. Payne missed the shot due to a foul. If Payne would have made 1 free throw, would that have been an assist? And no laughing at my question!!!!!!

Well, so far this game looks like a contest between two 18-14 teams in postseason.

And I have Gopher hoops on ESPN+. With Myron Medcalf and Tom Creen! Damn - I think I'd rather have Dave Lee. On second thought - maybe this is a "mute" night.
I just saw Metcalf is announcing… oh brother, I can’t believe they let him speak after so many awful articles

Honest question. I could probably Google it, but I can't spell, so here it is. Hawkins nice dish to Payne. Payne missed the shot due to a foul. If Payne would have made 1 free throw, would that have been an assist? And no laughing at my question!!!!!!

No - at least as I understand the rules on stats. An assist is a pass that leads directly to a basket. I think the shooter can dribble twice and the assist is still awarded. (At least that was the rule the last time I checked)

Top Bottom