***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BUTLER NIT FIRST ROUND IN-GAME POST-SEASON BASKETBALL(!!!) THREAD!!!***

I do not have ESPNU.

I do have ESPN+ and their schedule does show the Gopher game listed for tonight.

Normally, games on ESPNU are not also shown on ESPN+. I guess I'll find out at 8:00pm tonight.
I hope these all aren’t on + & U. I don’t get either one. JHC, you need 6 streaming services to watch games now.

Clean up your garbled crap - what is your question?
Question should have read “Are YOU prestigious enough to not watch the Gophers in an NIT game”?. Are you elite enough to stand above that?

Question should have read “Are YOU prestigious enough to not watch the Gophers in an NIT game”?. Are you elite enough to stand above that?
I'm not prestigious at all, daka$$. Elite? You bet.

If I have nothing else to do, I may tune in. Didn't used to be that way, as I never missed a game. Unless it wasn't broadcast.

Not Interested Tournament has no interest for me now, even if Mn coach calls it prestigious. I wonder if cbj realizes how ridiculous it is calling the nit prestigious and how many people laughed their daka$$ off about that comment?

I'm not prestigious at all, daka$$. Elite? You bet.

If I have nothing else to do, I may tune in. Didn't used to be that way, as I never missed a game. Unless it wasn't broadcast.

Not Interested Tournament has no interest for me now, even if Mn coach calls it prestigious. I wonder if cbj realizes how ridiculous it is calling the nit prestigious and how many people laughed their daka$$ off about that comment?
And do you realize how ridiculous it is to believe Ben Johnson wrote a press release coming from the Athletic Department? Sorry, hapless morons are not elite.

I'm watching ESPNU tonight. All it took was several teams opting out but the gophers are dancing! 💃 🕺

"You know, the NIT use to be THE tournament"-Gophers AD Mary Coyle announcing BeJo's lifetime extension

And do you realize how ridiculous it is to believe Ben Johnson wrote a press release coming from the Athletic Department? Sorry, hapless morons are not elite.
The words came from cbj. Are you so moronically stupid you will deny that?

This game tonight is all about which teams show up. Both teams have gone through rough patches this season, but also played very well in stretches. Earlier this season, Butler had wins Penn St., Boise St., Tex. Tech, at Marquette, at Creighton before scuffling down the stretch. What MN team--the one that defends and makes shots?

St. John's did indeed get hosed, in my opinion. Heck, they're a top-25 team in Kenpom and other ratings.
That and the eye test...St Johns lost by 5 points in the Big East Tournament semis to the #1 Overall Seed in the NCAA Tournament - UConn. They came into that game on a 6 game (or whatever?) winning streak....so they were playing better at season's end.
Add that to their metrics and it's an absolute snub.

The words came from cbj.

What evidence do you have that Johnson wrote the press release? I would think that the Athletic Department has a media person in charge of that. Hell, even academic subunits have media people.

What evidence do you have that Johnson wrote the press release? I would think that the Athletic Department has a media person in charge of that. Hell, even academic subunits have media people.
Did cbj not say it?

Earlier this season, Butler had wins Penn St., Boise St., Tex. Tech, at Marquette, at Creighton before scuffling down the stretch.

I see that. Butler lost 6 of its last 8 games. So, this is an opportunity for both teams to have a resurgence.

Boy, LSU is getting stomped at home by North Texas. Too bad these games are in sync because there are two close ones (OSU/Cornell. BC/Providence) going on right now.

I do not have ESPNU.

I do have ESPN+ and their schedule does show the Gopher game listed for tonight.

Normally, games on ESPNU are not also shown on ESPN+. I guess I'll find out at 8:00pm tonight.
Sign up for a free month streaming service. YouTube TV has the game on tonight. And you can watch it on computers too.

This game tonight is all about which teams show up. Both teams have gone through rough patches this season, but also played very well in stretches. Earlier this season, Butler had wins Penn St., Boise St., Tex. Tech, at Marquette, at Creighton before scuffling down the stretch. What MN team--the one that defends and makes shots?
I agree. If Dawson shows up with a great game, I think we win.

The words came from cbj. Are you so moronically stupid you will deny that?
Are you really living in a baryard, barnyard? Do you know who writes press releases, makes up quotes, and generally puts out happy talk for a university? It's not the coach. It's a kid at the low end of the AD's office.

Grow up, pathetic child.

I'm watching ESPNU tonight. All it took was several teams opting out but the gophers are dancing! 💃 🕺

"You know, the NIT use to be THE tournament"-Gophers AD Mary Coyle announcing BeJo's lifetime extension
Damn solid reporting. Keep checking in, Marie.

What channel/app will we start on when this BC/Providence game goes Double OT?

Are you really living in a baryard, barnyard? Do you know who writes press releases, makes up quotes, and generally puts out happy talk for a university? It's not the coach. It's a kid at the low end of the AD's office.

Grow up, pathetic child.
So no, you won't deny it.

Top Bottom