***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA LETS BUILD A WINNING STREAK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Damn last week felt good and the weeklong temper tantrums from Iowa fans was the icing on the cake. But we can’t have a hangover. This is a game we should and must win. It feels like we’ve had MSU’s number more times than not.

Big Ten weather is here. Time to dominate a BT game. This is our time!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend has been a disaster for Gopher sports, men's hockey just got swept and OSU will probably do the same against the women's hockey team. Volleyball will most likely get swept by Wisconsin on Sunday after getting wiped at Purdue. I really need them to take MSU to the woodshed tomorrow, at least salvage something.

Gotta be Klack a maka Matis!

Love the cold! Need to have no let down this week. Hopefully BSF, Crooms and Tyler all step up.

Last edited:

It feels like we’ve had MSU’s number more times than not.

Not really. Not since the Mason days anyway. Prior to last season's lopsided win, MSU had a five game winning streak. We really haven't played them much since the conference went to the East and West divisions; only two previous meetings during that time period. They were on the schedule for the short pandemic year but that game was never played.

This is about as down as we can expect them to be so I hope the team takes advantage of that.

Last edited:

For once I would like to watch the game and say wow the Gophers looked very crisp on offense, defense, and special teams. That would be a nice step in the right direction to making this an acceptable year.

84555h.jpg

For those that thought the Iowa streak was bad, MSU beat us 17 straight from the late 70s to late 90s, despite beings far from juggernauts.

It's gonna be a Whaley Day by a Nubin!

Corey Provus on the play by play. Thats a bonus.

Top Bottom