***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA LETS BUILD A WINNING STREAK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Never a doubt we'd keep w really shitty team in the game until very late?

This game is absolutely a W before kickoff and yet...we struggled to seal the deal.

PJ Fleck football.

Never a doubt we'd keep w really shitty team in the game until very late?

This game is absolutely a W before kickoff and yet...we struggled to seal the deal.

PJ Fleck football.
The two TO's in the 1st quarter kept it a game longer than it should have been.

From the last drive in the first half until the end of the game our best stretch of football this year.

So, if Wisconsin loses today, do we have the tie breakers to be the team in first place in the West?
WI lost to Iowa, we clobbered Iowa by 2.

His right hand and head were on front side of guy he blocked. Was a fine block to spring the score.
as soon as he threw the block I was yelling GOOD BLOCK!!!! He made that play happen.

Plus maybe Williams joins the fray
For a second I thought you meant Bryce.

I wonder why Williams (not Bryce) didn’t get some reps too. Could have been a good game to get him a few carries.

I wonder why Williams (not Bryce) didn’t get some reps too. Could have been a good game to get him a few carries.

just speculation - can only play 4 games and keep redshirt. after today, 4 games left in regular season and then (likely) a Bowl game. so if none of the other backs are healthy enough to play next week, I think we might see M. Williams.

because Tyler is not just in the doghouse after today, he is buried 20 feet under the doghouse.
I would bet you even money that Tyler doesn't see the field again outside of special teams.

Pres

Preserving his red shirt. He can start playing next week if neither Taylor or Evans is ready.

just speculation - can only play 4 games and keep redshirt. after today, 4 games left in regular season and then (likely) a Bowl game. so if none of the other backs are healthy enough to play next week, I think we might see M. Williams.

because Tyler is not just in the doghouse after today, he is buried 20 feet under the doghouse.
I would bet you even money that Tyler doesn't see the field again outside of special teams.
Pres

Preserving his red shirt. He can start playing next week if neither Taylor or Evans is ready.
That would be a sign they think those guys will be out for awhile then.

Top Bottom