***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA LETS BUILD A WINNING STREAK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I’m not watching or following the game as I’m preoccupied but generally 9 pages of comments an hour in indicates some issues. Will be interesting to watch later.
Don't bother watching the offense in the first half. Defense yes, offense no.

PJ needs an A.D. to put a boot up his ass and remind him that aesthetics matter. I couldn’t be a more hard-core fan and week after week I’m left to wonder why I wasted four hours of my life.

How do you let him catch that with 2 guys there?

Absolute duck and of course it’s a 30 yard gain for Michigan state

Good call by MSU. Just screw it. Have everybody on the line hold. They aren't gonna call that.

Green blew it on that long pass, he had position.

Just got to stream the game n it looks like another stellar 1/2 of offense by Goldy.

PJ needs an A.D. to put a boot up his ass and remind him that aesthetics matter. I couldn’t be a more hard-core fan and week after week I’m left to wonder why I wasted four hours of my life.
This is PJ’s MO.

How can you be remotely surprised by this?

Be curious to know if Harbuagh and Simon alternate drives they call plays on

Not sure Nubin will last a full game. Who else do we have for RB?

We’re going to have 200 yards of offense and 6 points at half lol

Barrow should have stayed in the portal...

As much as I don't think AK is the answer, PJ and company do him 0 favors with not just letting him air it out and learn that way

Aithan can throw the ball. They should do that more. Also wouldn’t be a bad idea to get him running some too. Now back to our regularly scheduled vanilla offense with no creativity. PJ is getting thirsty for a long field goal or even punting yet

Top Bottom