***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA LETS BUILD A WINNING STREAK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That would be a sign they think those guys will be out for awhile then.

they don't necessarily have to be out for a while. I'm just saying that IF Tyler is banished to the doghouse, then the Gophers need to have a 2nd back to work in with J. Nubin - unless they are planning to see if he can break Kent Kitzmann's record.

(57 carries in one game - for benefit of younger fans)

they don't necessarily have to be out for a while. I'm just saying that IF Tyler is banished to the doghouse, then the Gophers need to have a 2nd back to work in with J. Nubin - unless they are planning to see if he can break Kent Kitzmann's record.

What I’m saying is if those guys come back Williams probably doesn’t play. The 4 games can be at any time. Unless those guys are expected to still miss multiple more games, there’s little reason to save him for games he probably won’t play in.

It doesn’t matter at this point, am just wondering.

What I’m saying is if those guys come back Williams probably doesn’t play. The 4 games can be at any time. Unless those guys are expected to still miss multiple more games, there’s little reason to save him for games he probably won’t play in.

It doesn’t matter at this point, am just wondering.
Does the 4 include a bowl game?

Kirk Cousins asked one question when the team came into the lockerroom. ‘Did we win?’

They have more backs. Williams and Grande will get carries before Tyler. Sean can help us on occassion taking a swing pass or a wheel route out of the backfield. He is dangerous in space. He can't run in traffic.

Top Bottom