***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can anyone see the game with the giant BTN graphics in the way?

Me and my brother are wondering who signed off on this.

They are having a hard time keeping good designers in Chicago these days. The creative director probably quit and moved to Florida because BTN wanted them to come to an office.

6-2 boys. Here's an early nut crunching time.

Passed up multiple open 3's and passed our way into a contested Willis 3. Just a bit too amped.
I saw that too. And the shot taken was an uncomfortable shot. You're right-too amped. The Gophs will relax and win by at least 17.

Shooting like we are, might be a good idea to send a couple guys to offensive boards, plenty of rebounds to be had.

Passed up multiple open 3's and passed our way into a contested Willis 3. Just a bit too amped.
Yup. Stephens and Battle both should have shot it.

I think the U is going to make this a very interesting game. With a coach like Ben, they won't back down. 2 free throws and they are still in it 6 ins in.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to survive this cold shooting. Curry has had some moves in the post tonight.

Just tuning in. Bad offense so far or just not knocking down shots?

I am really glad this team has tasted the success and had the adversity they have had so far this season. I have no doubt they still know they are in it and will keep bringing it. Hopefully that translates on the court.

Top Bottom