***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

We are in year 7 - and no objective person can claim this team or the near future is any better than Tracy Claey's last year here. Sorry, its true.
Tracy is that you lurking. Lol Time to let it go and move on.

Just out of curiosity, what would McCarthy being doing with zero time to set and receivers blanketed?

Just Curious
He’d struggle but he would have hit crooms when he was wide open and woukd have ran for the east first down. Athan isn’t THE problem but he is certainly part of it.

Shot of what? Ouzo? Fireball? Jagermeister?

We havent had a pass rush all season

He’d struggle but he would have hit crooms when he was wide open and woukd have ran for the east first down. Athan isn’t THE problem but he is certainly part of it.
Well he just ate a sack lunch while waiting to throw, under threw the pass down at the 5, and his athlete went and got it.

Ever since we had those cramps and northwestern exploited their huge NIL advantage over us, things have gotten rough.

I'm done. Our D is too tired from being on the field too much. This is only getting worse.

Tracy is that you lurking. Lol Time to let it go and move on.
If Tracy Claey's was not good enough to continue coaching here, how can you defend this? We aren't even close to being a top 25 team in year 7 - forget competing with Michigan. Time to thank Fleck for the few great years and send him packing.

Gotta turn around man! You don’t just run up to the receiver!

I don't expect to beat Michigan (no one should) but this is beyond pathetic.

No qb = no offense

Diving for ankle tackles is so weak. I’d pad the kids up tues and wed and tackle to the ground.

Put in viotto. Can't be worse.

They have a lot more talent than the Gophers
If I live to be 80 years old, there will not be one year that Michigan and Ohio State don't have more talent on the field.

It's why I do love the NFL. Everyone has a chance.

Athan isn't the guy, don't think PJ is either for that matter

Top Bottom