***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN HOME OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This squad has absolutely no clue what they are doing on the defensive end of the court.

Hopefully Samuel can right the ship

Losing is one thing but how they are playing offense and defense is incredibly frustrating.

The positive things I saw last year have reverted. Our sets and defensive philosophy is now worse than RP years. Hopefully it's just execution and not poorly designed but I'm growing skeptical.

In a conference with some very good bigs the gophers have no answer for good bigs.

If you notice, other teams get good shots. We take TERRIBLE shots. Again, Ben looks totally void of an offensive game plan.
This isn’t fair to you because he is abysmal but your handle reminds me of Gopherhole’s own Tony Liebert and that sucks for you.

Your posts are good though.

They probably won’t go winless in conference but from the way it looks right now they certainly could make a legit run at it.

Nice passing! Somebody remind them we are in the gold jerseys!

The good news is that it looks like there isn't more than a couple thousand people there that have to watch this.

Is Michigan supposed to be good? I had thought they were going to struggle this year.

Uffda we are getting smoked. Defense looks awful.

Top Bottom