***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The offensive coordinator should be fired. The defense needs better players.

If PJ isn’t cutting Sanford after this man I just don’t know anymore. On top of that, that whole defense needs to be earning their spot to start again next week
Tryouts starting Monday on defense.

When you need to reset the breaker it would be great to have a brighter light that has no power….

They need to get Tanner out of there. He’s not getting it done, but just like Jerry Kill, we would rather lose than try another QB.
PJF obviously prefers to keep his key players, QB's n RB's, on the field in spite of their play on any given game. I understand the philosophy in general but also think sometimes the best thing for the team is to make a change.

I have always said... I love PJ but he's always going to be a product of his coordinators. And if he keeps picking the wrong ones... he's gonna have a short career. Don't forget, he didn't even bring his DC from Western Michigan. And now with his new two year old shiny Stanford... he's gonna go down with it. Last year we had a very good offense, but "new" OC... this year, what will be the excuse? I think the Offense is as good as last year if not better, minus Rashad.

Predicting post game presser if they lose.. PJF, "Miami out played us, it's not on the team, it's on me. We didn't prepare them enough and they just outplayed us".

Both sides of the ball not looking good. If this continues and we lose some games we should've won, I don't see how you don't examine the defense first....sure Sanford may not be making good calls, but the defense let Miami back in the game...

All of a sudden "Bucky" is not a swear word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they started off with an actual runback for significant yardage and two consecutive big rushes. Maybe they are waking up.

Top Bottom