***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The fouls at the end of the half made zero sense. We fouled them while they were just going to hold the ball to run the clock down. You foul when they start running their offense with under 10 seconds.

It'll never happen but the best thing for the program would be to pull the plug at the end of the year. All we're doing is delaying the inevitable.
Correct on both counts.

We are really bad.
Good thing we already got one.
Not sure we will get another one.

We are really bad.
Good thing we already got one.
Not sure we will get another one.
I would definitely bet the under on 0.5 more wins. Penn State, @Nebraska and Wisconsin are the only games I give them more than 5% chance of winning.

If I were the Terps, I'd double Payne and make Henley beat me.

I wonder if they can score half maryland's score.

68-35. I'm out. Hopefully something good can come out of this. I have no idea what, but this is terrible.

Maybe I go practice my golf swing.

There's no way Garcia should play at Illinois on Tuesday. They have zero chance of winning and almost no chance of staying within 10. Hope he can make it back by the Iowa game next week-end.

Battle is a disaster. How come he could shoot last year but can’t hit the broad side of a barn this year?

Unfortunately it is looking more and more like this may be a typical game for the rest of the season.

Have faith! We might get it below 20 with Nebraska and Wisconsin.

There's no way Garcia should play at Illinois on Tuesday. They have zero chance of winning and almost no chance of staying within 10. Hope he can make it back by the Iowa game next week-end.
I would agree. Illinois a really bad matchup even if healthy.
I don’t think that Garcia will be back for another couple of weeks yet

Thank god Dennis Evans is collegiate Victor Wembanyama.

I would agree. Illinois a really bad matchup even if healthy.
I don’t think that Garcia will be back for another couple of weeks yet
How do you go from "so close" vs Northwestern to still not playing a week later?

Top Bottom