***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why do we have to listen to this woman announcer?🤮. Remembering Ray Christensen

Beth is a great softball announcer. She gets the "C" team announcing partners for football. I'm glad she has a shot to do football, but yeah, her announcing team falls low on my list for Fall Saturdays.

I think Mowins is alright but whether she's good or bad ain't got nothin' to do with whether she's a woman. Joe Buck is like the worst announcer of all time and he's like the most successful announcer of his era. But maybe when you hate on Joe Buck you bring his chromosomes into it too?

Buck clearly has some photos somewhere

Okay, so when the offense sucks, it's Sanford's fault, and when it's good, it has nothing to do with him.
His main issue is being super conservative. Right now that's working. Many other times, it doesn't. My opinion of him is a long way from changing.

We have a couple good running backs.

Mowings is not close to joe buck
Like chalk on a blackboard
Wake me when Mowins calls Randy Moss pantomiming mooning a jeering crowd "the most disgusting thing I've ever seen" and we'll talk. Dude's a rube. The rubiest rube to ever rube behind a microphone.

His main issue is being super conservative. Right now that's working. Many other times, it doesn't. My opinion of him is a long way from changing.

Look, clearly some bungling happened on that last drive of the 2nd quarter, but there's something to be said for keeping in the groove, being patient, and playing your game in your own way. It's mostly worked this year so far. The game is four quarters who who gives a shit what the score is at the half if you're ahead when they shoot the gun at the end of the 4th?

Tua caused MSM to lose his jock on that QB draw

I was dvr’ing the game and just watched the end of the half. What a joke of clock management. I actually think fleck was mad Thomas picked up that 3rd and 7 so they couldn’t just punt.

I really enjoy watching our defense. They are so active....Teams like Maryland and Nebraska are tough to defend but they do a great job.

Look, clearly some bungling happened on that last drive of the 2nd quarter, but there's something to be said for keeping in the groove, being patient, and playing your game in your own way. It's mostly worked this year so far. The game is four quarters who who gives a shit what the score is at the half if you're ahead when they shoot the gun at the end of the 4th?
Cost them the game last year against Maryland.

Beth is a great softball announcer. She gets the "C" team announcing partners for football. I'm glad she has a shot to do football, but yeah, her announcing team falls low on my list for Fall Saturdays.
Then let her do softball

I can accept being a run oriented conservative offense. Sanford still isn't the one to run it.

That's the head coach not the OC.

Ky Thomas. This the takeover time. Minnesota dominance. I didn;t feel it earlier, but I don't just feel, I know it to be true!!!!!!!!!!!

I can accept being a run oriented conservative offense. Sanford still isn't the one to run it.
Well right now we're up three TDs on Maryland and we're bleeding them by the neck like some sort of sacrificial hog in the old testament, watching the life fade slowly from their eyes in a way that is tragic but somehow transcendentally necessary within the whole spiritual context of the thing. So I'm on board with what's happening. We can only hope that the football deities will accept this burnt offering from Sanford in spite of the clock management blunders in the first half.

This is Mason ball at its finest. Just run it down their throat, they know whats coming and it doesn't matter. When it works like this it is a thing of beauty.

31-10 after 3. Cannot be dissappointed. Love it. Now get that 38 I need for #2Gophers's pick 'em.

I don't see PJ scoring another touchdown, but if they accidentally pick 6.

3RD QTR

Team Stats
Game Stats
Maryland
Minnesota
First Downs28
Rushing Attempts315
Rushing Yards1280
Rushing Avg4.05.3
Receptions43
Receiving Yards2552
Receiving Avg6.317.3
Passing Yards2552
Pass C-A-I4-7-03-4-0
Plays-Yards10-3719-132
Yards/Play3.706.95
Kick Return Yards1-120-0
Punt Return Yards0-00-0
Interception-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Lost0-00-0
Penalties1-50-0
Punts1-53.00-NaN
Possession4:4010:20
3rd Down Eff0-22-2
4th Down Eff0-10-0

yep, with the bad end to the half it was huge that they came out and scored on the first drive of the third.

Agreed, but they still seemed a bit too confident in our FG kick team... which....

well....

Top Bottom