***OFFICIAL LIU BROOKLYN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ugly start. Lynch was so good on Sunday, now can't make a lay-up.

Where's Coffey?
Never mind... I see the other thread.

1:30 remaining Gophs up by the number of FB players suspended

Nice to see game after game different guys step up in the scoring, McBrayer the latest to do so, this team has a huge, huge upside.

Another really nice game for Dupree, people are starting to notice
Optional("Minnesota\'s Dupree McBrayer last year: 5.9 PPG, 32.6% FGs, 25% 3-point FGs. THIS YEAR: 12.1 PPG, 48.5% FGs, 40.0% 3-point FGs. HUGE JUMP.") -- Optional("@JonRothstein")
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another really nice game for Dupree, people are starting to notice
Optional("Minnesota\'s Dupree McBrayer last year: 5.9 PPG, 32.6% FGs, 25% 3-point FGs. THIS YEAR: 12.1 PPG, 48.5% FGs, 40.0% 3-point FGs. HUGE JUMP.") -- Optional("@JonRothstein")
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Dupree had a very impressive game. Got to the rim so easy, made some nice passes too.

I know this team wasn't very big, but good god, Kontae is huge! No way that dude is anything under 7'. He looks like a monster next to Murph, Curry and even Lynch.

Gilbert was terrible, the guy works hard, he's just not very good. Getting beat off the bench and for minutes by Hurt is not a good sign for his future.

Hurt really moves the ball out of the high post when he is in there, he could really help with an inside out option, he'll help even when his shooting is off like it's been, I like his future.

If Curry can continue to hit an occasional 3 and the mid length jumpers he will really extend the defense, haven't had a big man like that in quite awhile.

Hurt really moves the ball out of the high post when he is in there, he could really help with an inside out option, he'll help even when his shooting is off like it's been, I like his future.

If Curry can continue to hit an occasional 3 and the mid length jumpers he will really extend the defense, haven't had a big man like that in quite awhile.
Agreed - I am seeing some positive from Hurt. Good decision making.

Top Bottom