***OFFICIAL LIU BROOKLYN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Two non-conference games left. No time for a slip up now. The last two games were much better than the previous couple before. I love the defensive pressure and the "put them away" attitude we've recently shown. Keep the pressure up, stay healthy and keep the good vibes rolling.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god for basketball, all the morons deluding the football today are distracted and won't be overhere

Looks like the game is not televised??

Anyone have a link for tonights game? I don't want to spend $10 for one game...my BTN+ subscription ended on the 11th.

Anyone want two tickets for the game tonight? I put them on CList for $10 each and got no hits. I'm still going to the game, so I can meet at Williams.

Looking on reddit and couldn't find anything right now..someone has got to have the stream. Hook a brotha up!

I heard Coffey was sleeping in his apartment on Sept 2nd which is only 2 blocks from where that football thing happened is being suspended for 6 months and flogged repeatedly.

BTN Plus is a joke.

Here I am home sick so I couldn't head down to the barn and I'm listening to these fellas.. makes me want to end it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTN Plus is a joke.

Here I am home sick so I couldn't head down to the barn and I'm listening to these fellas.. makes me want to end it all.

listen to Grimm and Spencer. Much more tolerable.

northwestern squeaks past chicago state tonight

Blackbirds start the 2nd half on an 11-0 run. Yikes.

listen to Grimm and Spencer. Much more tolerable.

I've been trying to time the stream with the radio. So close but not perfect. Much better.

Top Bottom