***OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE DOLPHINS AT MINNESOTA GOPHERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Two of the best mascot animals in college sports face off at the Barn. The student section will likely be a bit thinner than normal due to the holiday, so hope we bring our own energy.

As Les Bolstad used to say (and hopefully will again as its a good feature to this thread), Artis Gilmore is not walking through their locker room tonight.

Gophers should roll, improve to 5-0, get the youngin's some run and keep playing Ben Johnson basketball.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to watching the game tonight. Will be keeping my eyes on the usual things for me, do we move the ball, do we move and not stand around? Are we playing good team defense? Do we take good shots, unforced, and do we rebound the ball. Hopefully we run the score up enough to get some of the bench some run. Go Gophers! I also have a connection to Artis Gilmore, my aunt was the athletic department secretary when Artis played there.

Hopefully a quicker start tonight to get some of the younger guys some run like Outsider said. Since no one is redshirting, it’ll be good to get Thompson in the big rotation if he’s ready.

Artis averaged 26.5 points and 22.2 rebounds in that big year they had. Not bad numbers. Oh yeah, 10.3 blocks per game too.

Eric Curry taking 3's and jump shots. Sigh.

Somehow I don’t think the refs will be this generous when we’re playing Michigan or MSU

I know this Loewe kid is from Sconnie. Can I still like him?

Nice defensive play by Daniels. He may start over Curry at some point.

Top Bottom