***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

When we are patient on offense, we are getting good looks. Iowa is a bad defensive team, the longer we make them defend the better. We need to stop chucking up 3's early in the shot clock.

Exactly. You don't beat Iowa by trying to out Iowa them, and that's exactly what we're trying to do.

What happened to Mitchell? He can’t even find the rim on a three, and has become a turnover machine. 1-14 on threes as a team? That’s about like shooting blindfolded. It’s hard to believe this is happening … again.

This team is really, really in need of a coach.

There is some talent there. Johnson is fucking awful.

It's like nobody ever told the team Iowa might push it up the court ON EVERY POSSESSION FOR 10 YEARS.
And on offense stand around and watch one person go 1 on 1 or jack up a bad 3.

Embarrassing need to please fire the coach. Lazy passes bad shooting bad defense no hustle.

I'm simply offering a suggestion as to why Payne might not start. Not saying it is right or wrong. Regardless.....I certainly trust the staff more than the random dipshit GH poster.
You're simply looking for excuses to continue your mindless ass kissing of this coach.

This team is really, really in need of a coach.

There is some talent there. Johnson is fuckung awful.
Embarrassing need to please fire the coach. Lazy passes bad shooting bad defense no hustle.
I was wrong about how most change their opinion on a coach game by game.

It's half by half. Maybe even possession by possession.

Exactly. You don't beat Iowa by trying to out Iowa them, and that's exactly what we're trying to do.

Yeah, it's just not good enough. On pace to score 64 against this defense is pretty bad. If this was the initial game plan it was a bad one.

This 1st half the same as the last few games.

Just mindlessly jacking up 3s. No ball movement at all.

The one time the ball went inside and back out Ola-J hit the only 3.

Only God knows which Gopher team will show up in the second half. 🤞🤞

I was wrong about how most change their opinion on a coach game by game.

It's half by half. Maybe even possession by possession.
Nothing will ever be bad enough to change yours though, amiright?

We are 12-16 from 2 and 1-14 from 3. Unreal we have taken almost as many 3s as 2s. Hawkins was really bad only 2 turnovers credited to him, but the 10 second is a team turnover, on him. Three quarter zone trap and he threw it right where you dont throw it. That is on him not Mitchell. He was bad that half.

Top Bottom