***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You know more about it than I do then.
But from a quantity standpoint, Oliver, Sori-Marin, Rush. I think that's Fleck's first class.

If we are going to say 1 or 2 of them suck and the other is injured, therefore all defenders he's recruited suck, that's a bit inconsistent or at best, premature.

Do we give credit for recruiting transfers like Williamson last year or does that not count?

If you are telling me Gordon and the other redshirt freshman and true freshman also stink, and will for the next 3-4 years, great. You see things I can't predict at this point.
The young kids can still get coached up; don't expect a ton of impactful improvement before the year is over though. Rush was playing DE tonight. I gave up on Sari-Marin last year. I wondered why he played over Rush, as I liked what I saw from Rush 2 years ago.

Okay, here’s the deal. We just ain’t good on Friday nights. We got Saturday’s! 1 and 0 baby.

It really sucks to be a Gopher fan right now! Come on —6 in a row—8 of the last 9! How pathetic!
MN sports = Loserville. You didn't realize this? It's not worth investing eight hours of your weekends to watch the two football teams not have a shot at anything big.

Nah. People need something to watch while in lockdown.

No players or coaches have died yet. F it.

Once you’ve had it, you’re good to go.

Agreed but it's not my call. Big Ten is going to collapse like a house of cards under Covid soon looking at the maps and spread.

Tonight felt like a release. I was really upset after the Maryland loss. Don’t really care anymore which sucks but is also nice.

The young kids can still get coached up; don't expect a ton of impactful improvement before the year is over though. Rush was playing DE tonight. I gave up on Sari-Marin last year. I wondered why he played over Rush, as I liked what I saw from Rush 2 years ago.
Okay, so why does nobody but starters get in the game? If we are motivating players and building depth? There has to be 45 pretty unhappy guys who think they deserve a chance. And two perfect games to let them fail or flash brilliance.

MN sports = Loserville. You didn't realize this? It's not worth investing eight hours of your weekends to watch the two football teams not have a shot at anything big.
I don't buy the title "Loserville", but we love to emasculate people who keep the pedal to the metal.

Fleck’s third year was far better than anything Pitino has ever done.
Pitino's worst year was 26% wins. This year Fleck may hit 25% or lower.
I'm not arguing PJ should be fired. I just think it's funny how you are always demanding Pitino be fired when his record isn't all that different from PJs.

The Vikings are going to get the 7th playoff spot this year. Calling it!

Minnesota, more specifically MSP since UMD wins D1 titles, has the biggest current record of losing of any metro area in the country. It's just a fact.
So, they don't count WNBA titles? Don't let the feminists find out. They might go on another emasculation warpath.

Okay, so why does nobody but starters get in the game? If we are motivating players and building depth? There has to be 45 pretty unhappy guys who think they deserve a chance. And two perfect games to let them fail or flash brilliance.
IDK....ego?

I am so disgusted as a Gopher fan right now. Enough of this circus sideshow shit out of Fleck—running around the sidelines like he’s some high school track star or something! And no more reading children’s books like “Everybody Poops” —Fleck and our Gophers just shit all over the field!

Real talk, if your defense is last in every category in the B1G, then you shouldn't get to keep your job. I don't care if you coached with Fleck at Rutgers. You are undeniably the worst defensive coordinator in the B1G.
Horrible take. Rossi didn't forget how to coach and he didn't even recruit these stiffs. Recruit like the MAC, play like the MAC.

So, they don't count WNBA titles? Don't let the feminists find out. They might go on another emasculation warpath.

You just don't get how ahead of its time the WNBA is. Take social distancing and playing without fans - the WNBA has been doing this for nearly 2 decades in preparation for a COVID like event.

You just don't get how ahead of its time the WNBA is. Take social distancing and playing without fans - the WNBA has been doing this for nearly 2 decades in preparation for a COVID like event.
And MSP has already won four, or is it five, titles that way. We are so progressive.

I'm not arguing PJ should be fired. I just think it's funny how you are always demanding Pitino be fired when his record isn't all that different from PJs.
If PJ is in year 8 and losing to Iowa like this, he'll be in trouble too.

Well here is the difference. One of the coaches is in his 4th year and appeared to have his program on the rise. The other coach is going into his 8th season and his program appears to be going absolutely nowhere. If Fleck is going into his 8th season and his program appeared to be going nowhere I would be saying he needs to fired too. It’s really that simple.

Top Bottom