***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Pure freshman, Michael Dixon getting playing time.

I can handle a year where we take a step back, but there is literally no hope for the future. No talent on either side of the ball. So sad.

If Morgan comes out, I’m getting a shower.

Run it out! Run it out!
Make more stupid mistakes!
We haven't seen enough!

Riley Moss (4 interceptions this year?) was a 2 star from Ankeny IA (track star) who originally committed to NDSU. Really has a nose for the ball.

In this Thanksgiving season...
They need to bring back the Turkey of year.

Just for PJ (back to mediocre/crap football)

Coaching is taking stupid slogans, acronyms and running on the sideline like a jackass out behind the woodshed tonight.
PJ will blame this 1-7 year and next year on Covid....He will not take the blame for poor recruiting and hiring Sanford.

I can handle a year where we take a step back, but there is literally no hope for the future. No talent on either side of the ball. So sad.
I think we have a good cruitin class coming?

Also, maybe try Swenson at safety instead of Howden (who's never been good)

PJ Fleck press conferences write themselves: The defense is very young this year, but that's not an excuse. We couldn't practice, but this is on me, as coach, so that's not an excuse either. Our players aren't in the right place and aren't tackling, but that's on us, as coaches, there's nothing we can do about it, so it's not really our fault, but it is. We need to get a lot better.

PJ will blame this 1-7 year and next year on Covid....He will not take the blame for poor recruiting and hiring Sanford.
I really don't think it has anything to do with recruiting. The recruits are rated just fine. I think the player development is really bad.

Cheering against Nebraska isn’t as fun as cheering for a winning mn team, but it’s what I’ve fallen back on since Frost took over. It’s thrilling in its own way I guess

On the bright side...our D scoring avg. will improve if we don't give up 8 points in the last 8:56!!!!!

Like I’ve said ......

if the wins dry up, people will turn on PJ for all his bullshit.

All the stupid acronyms. All the used car salesman talk. Running up and down the sideline. All the “culture”.

You see Ferentz or Chryst doing any of that? No. They’re more focused on, you know, winning games.

Top Bottom