***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Feel like we should get an interception tonight

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Chris Autman Bell plays for Indiana according to these announcers.... Or on defense for us.

I heard that. I can’t believe PJ would let that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The announcer has called this the Big 12 multiple times as well...

If I didn’t know better I’d have no idea who played for which team. This announcer do zero game prep?

Could we be the first team in NCAA history to give up 30+ points all on field goals?

Bateman had a 1st if he stiffarmed to the outside

Punt the ball

Use a stiff arm Bateman, and you would have gotten the first down easily!!

That is either showing faith in your defense. Or total lack of faith.

Morgan good so far.

Why can't they show the play clock?

Good to see Seth Green out at WR running a route to keep the defense honest when we bring that package in.

TV crew or spotter was off on down and distance in one of the drives. IU would have had to 1st Downs following 2/7 and 3/3 plays. UGH

Morgan looks okay, but to be fair to ZA, we've seen him against Nebraska and Indiana.

Has anyone started the quarterback controversy yet? If not I’ll start it!

After a slow start to the season, Douglass getting good action.

Tanner filling in nicely for ZA.

If Morgan can keep this up, I don't see why Fleck would take him out even when Zack is healthy... Morgan's short passes are the same as Zack's, and his deep passes can't be much worse than Zack's... add that Morgan is more mobile... I'd rather have Morgan in.

Morgan looks great leader. On the brooks injury he immediately grabbed him and talked to him. On the sideline he’s grabbing the line and getting coordinated!

We love the slant. Nice to see other receivers other than Johnson and Bateman stepping up.

Top Bottom