***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA COVID RESCHEDULED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I just can’t see how Thiam was like a 45% 3 pt shooter at juco. Crazy to me from what I’ve seen.

Getting MSU twice and Illinois in the first 5 games wasn't a great schedule draw. They won't all be like this.
Again, they have far surpassed my expectations already. No losses like this are surprising when they play quality teams. Played hard to the end and it was great to see that!

I just can’t see how Thiam was like a 45% 3 pt shooter at juco. Crazy to me from what I’ve seen.
He definitely takes 3s like he thinks he's going to make 45% of them though

-7.5 was too easy to pass up. Was hoping MN could keep it under 15...not in the cards tonight with probably worst matchup this season though

Only a few teams in the Big Ten have anything resembling Kofi. Biggest, worst matchup possible for us. Bumbed about the outcome but it’s one game and there are 17 left to go.

Illinois is an elite team who played extremely well tonight. If they maintain this level of play, they will be B1G champions at the end of the season. They have a great inside out game on offense and play superb defense.
Tonight Illinois took it to us and we didn't have a response. This is one loss. Short memory. Go get ready for the next game.

Well that didn’t go well. I knew it was going to be a tough matchup for us and I had some hope we would play well and put up a fight, but that sure wasn’t the case. I can see Purdue creating similar problems for us. Start planning for Indiana! Let’s see a great response.

Illinois was just a tough matchup for our boys. This was probably the worst shot selection and patience I have seen from us this year. This was going to require a perfect game from the squad and a cold Illinois shooting night. We got neither.

Illinois was just a tough matchup for our boys. This was probably the worst shot selection and patience I have seen from us this year. This was going to require a perfect game from the squad and a cold Illinois shooting night. We got neither.
Illinois D had a lot to do with poor offense.

Next 3 out of 4 games are on the road. Let's see how they recover from this blow out.

Ugly all around. Haven’t played well since the Michigan game. Hopefully can get some confidence back with a win against Indiana.

If doesn’t change anything but the flop warning on Curry was a joke. That’s big man that had pushed him out of the way.

Outrebounded 52 - 26

YIKES

It’s ok to lose cuz we all knew we would lose.
Fail. It’s not okay to lose cause some knew. It is okay to lose when you were physically overmatched and didnt play well, it happens. Some teams are just a bad matchup. Sunday is a new day to excel!

Top Bottom