***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA COVID RESCHEDULED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Is it wrong for me to now hope Cockburn gets injured? What a dink. And why are Ill starters still on the floor? Starting to think Illinois is a bunch of punks.
Not Cockburn's fault he's still in the game, and if he's playing, he should be trying to dominate us. Up to Underwood to pull guys, not the players to stop trying.

Is it wrong for me to now hope Cockburn gets injured? What a dink. And why are Ill starters still on the floor? Starting to think Illinois is a bunch of punks.
Because he just scored 30 and is smiling?

Wa thinking the same thing. Nothing season ending but miss a couple of games.

We have not shot it well at all. We really don’t orebound well so this is thr result. Tough matchup, we are going to have a few of these this year. Ball movement hasn’t been as good tonight, bad game and matchup. Move on to the next one.

Not Cockburn's fault he's still in the game, and if he's playing, he should be trying to dominate us. Up to Underwood to pull guys, not the players to stop trying.
It’s not about trying…it’s about showboating a defeated opponent. I can’t cheer for a guy who can’t win with class. Seems a grade-A dickhead.

It’s not about trying…it’s about showboating a defeated opponent. I can’t cheer for a guy who can’t win with class. Seems a grade-A dickhead.
And a cheater to boot.

I don't see Cockburn doing anything egregious. It's Underwood who's the dink.

For those who say Underwood is tempting fate with Cockburn in the game Johnson has his season riding on the court down 20+ Maybe time to get the guys who play 37 minutes a night out
I think one of Willis/Loewe/Sutherlin has to be in there for them to function on offense, but it shouldn't be Wilis.

Maybe I missed it, but seems to me like he's just having fun and celebrating. We got our asses kicked, he deserves to celebrate a bit.

I think one of Willis/Loewe/Sutherlin has to be in there for them to function on offense, but it shouldn't be Wilis.
I wonder if Johnson is trying to give Willis a bit of a chance to get going, maybe get some late easy buckets and get some confidence back.

Tough part with the younger guys is you hope they keep same style of play. Not so much with this group tonight.

Maybe I missed it, but seems to me like he's just having fun and celebrating. We got our asses kicked, he deserves to celebrate a bit.
He also got “Shaq” treatment by the refs at an away arena in the B1G. He could act like he had a fortunate night and be a sport about it. I know that’s asking a lot from some people…

I think someone forgot to tell the team they weren’t playing Alcorn State next.

Top Bottom