***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS EASTERN ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I know Berk dropped one, but the other pass was horrid... Looked like the same Leidner. 11yds on first run and we go pass pass????? Thanks for sticking around limegrover....

You guys butch about Limegrover running all the time, not mixing in the pass- and then when he dies it you complain about that too. Glad to see nothings changed from last year with the fans either.

As I predicted, we'll be down 0-7 to start, because we do every single year.

Best defensive play of the night, a miscommunication on the snap.

Alright! Let's conjure up some nasty running game stuff. Establish the line.

Pound the rock a few times and then hit them with the play action.

You guys butch about Limegrover running all the time, not mixing in the pass- and then when he dies it you complain about that too. Glad to see nothings changed from last year with the fans either.

Agreed. I am glad to see us passing. It would be nice if we could complete a pass, however.

3 passes total and 3 passes that the receivers had to make adjustments on and a fumble.

Go Mitch.

Leidner hasn't been very good so far. All his passes have been off. I think the nerves are getting the best of him.

This offense, starting with Limegrover and ending with Leidner... just plain sucks. We need our D to stop sucking so we're not throttled by eastern Illinois...

The empty seats alone makes it depressing to be a Gopher fan regardless of outcome.

Well Mitch, please wake up, it is your opener!

This offense, starting with Limegrover and ending with Leidner... just plain sucks. We need our D to stop sucking so we're not throttled by eastern Illinois...

Again, who invited you and which team are u truly a fan of?

How is this limegrover's fault? Mitch is the one sucking ass.

Agreed....start Nelson, Limegrover!

you should try calming down slightly

Top Bottom