*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Why does this crap look so familiar?

The offense needs to ****ing man up and realize the D they are going up against is garbage.

Don't mind the fake punt call, but do mind that our DL is getting worked allllllll dayyyyyy longgggg. Who have they been bad.

the call was an admission that we can't stop them

One drive, one stop and all will be forgotten. Lets go get it.

We all knew this would be a tough game. We will find out what Nelson is really made of on this drive to save our season.

I don't see this as a choke at all. Did anyone see the numbers IU put up against Michigan? They needed to continue to score to put this away and to me, it looked they were clock watching way to early. Score now and we're fine. The defense is wiped out right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just thru up in my mouth...gut check time for our offense. Have to score and hold the ball.

Our offense for the most part has been humming along well but each drive we have somebody who have a bonehead play for -3 yards, and then we don't recover.

I don't see this as a choke at all. Did anyone see the numbers IU put up against Michigan? They needed to continue to score to put this away and to me, it looked they were clock watching way to early. Score now and we're fine. The defense is wiped out right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agree. This is a very good offense. More upset with MN offense the last few drives.

Just give it to Cobb everytime. No pussyfooting around.

If the Gophers don't find a way to come back and hold the lead, all the enthusiasm and hope among the media and general public from this past week will be obliterated. Yet another massive collapse will be dismissed as "same old Gophers" for most. It makes me sad and angry.

Think of all the missed passes to wide open receivers.....

Top Bottom