*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/FIGHTING SUE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Minnesota getting outplayed. North Dakota has been so much more physical. Frustrating. How did we give up that last goal?

If UND wins, its because they played the better game.

If the Gophers win, its luck.

I was wondering that too skauma, my post was there first too. I refreshed and saw it then came back and saw this.........Gophers missed a wide open net.......ugh

Dang power play for UND now

If UND wins, its because they played the better game.

If the Gophers win, its luck.

True, but UND has gotten away with too many men on the ice a bunch of times. Some really bad misses by the refs. A few more power plays ourselves would have helped.

Another thing has been the face offs, we will see at the end but it seems ND is winning them all tonight.

The second period ended with ND hammering the Gophs.........so does the third. They have had Minnesota on their heels 90% of this game........

OMG at the buzzer????????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I knew we would win in regulation the entire time.

WOW!!!!!!! 0.6 seconds left and they score in regulation. Unreal..........so outplayed but unreal!!!!

Craziest goal I've ever seen

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This just doesn't happen to the Gophers!!! UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gophers!!

Unbelievable. You can't make this up. It would be amazing enough to win on a goal with less than a second to go. For it to be against the Sue SHORTHANDED makes it an all time great sports moment.

Seriously, 9.6 seconds left, face off in our end and shorthanded. I think UND was even surprised we would even try anything there. Great heads up by our guys not just dumping it out and giving up.

Top Bottom