***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Obviously, I don't know the particulars of your package but I have Directv and Fox Sports 2 is channel 618 and I get it. I don't have any fancy sports package either, fyi.

Yeah when I try to watch it they tell me I'm not subscribed. I think I have either the first or second most basic package so maybe you're one step above me or something.

The ticker on FS1 mentioned that Pitt/FIU will resume on FS2. Hopefully we're good to go

Crisis averted!! Sorry to raise the blood pressure in here any higher than the game already is!

What's the spread now? Last I saw it was 18. This would be quite the upset. I think the current line is ridiculous. It should probably be somewhere around 10. 18 is insulting.

What's the spread now? Last I saw it was 18. This would be quite the upset. I think the current line is ridiculous. It should probably be somewhere around 10. 18 is insulting.

It's the betting public causing this, fuzzy.

When it started at -8 I expected it to go to -10 or -12 with Leidner's uncertainty. -17 or -18 is pretty shocking to me. I can't see us losing by that much, but maybe other people know something I don't.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Please look like a real offense. Please look like a real offense.

Let the spasms begin.

No pass block, no passing ability. Gonna be a lot of three & outs today. Coaches are convinced to not use what has worked, forcing the same failed offense over and over.

If we are gonna win, losing special teams isn't the way to do it.

I disagree. Make no mistake, Kill is as competitive as it gets. Patterson might be AS competitive as Jerry, but he's not more competitive. Don't let all the best friend and "I didn't want to play this game" talk fool you. Kill wants to win this one badly just like all the other games.

See how jacked up TCU is? The emotion. Intensity. Just have to stay under control when you have intensity and emotion like that. Need to have some of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. Almost picked. Dang.

We're gonna get smoked.

That was a hell of a throw. Not the start we wanted, wow.

The D has to play their A game. So far, we are outmatched in all three phases. My 31-13 call looks likely..

Top Bottom