***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

How can we have eight starters out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm asking. We will never know but I wonder if they tried something new from a strength and conditioning standpoint over the summer. Injuries are just dumb luck a lot of the time though.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's what I'm asking. We will never know but I wonder if they tried something new from a strength and conditioning standpoint over the summer. Injuries are just dumb luck a lot of the time though.

It seems to be a problem that has plagued this team since Kill arrived. Maybe I'm just imagining it but it seems like there are a ton of injuries early every year and often in practice.

too much time. why can't our Oline block like that?

That's the second time we've not covered their slot receiver.

A loss today and we are officially a dumpster fire.

If you are going to sit back in coverage and rush 4 then you should help our true freshman CB in coverage. Doesn't make much sense to me.

They line up three on the near side of the field. And all we do is cover the outer two.

Any QB will look good with that much time.
Yup...same story last week, and against Ohio for that matter. The only time we've gotten much pressure at all this year was when we rushed a true freshman LB off the edge every play. That doesn't bode well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom